Faithwalking community, as Christmas approaches and 2017 comes to a close, we invite you – in the reflection from Marcos Leon below – to meditate on the paradoxes of Christmas and to give the gift of your best self this year.
Also, check out the FACE of Faithwalking below, a way to encapsulate and share what Faithwalking is all about. You are the faces of Faithwalking, and we are grateful for your partnership and service. See you in 2018!
audio version available below
The FACE of Faithwalking
F – Free
- Free from coercion
- Free from shame
- Free from reactivity and less anxious
- Free from the wounds of my past
A – Alive
- Fully present to self, God, others, and the world
- Emotionally whole – I am self-defined, I am self-regulated, and I stay connected.
- On mission with God – loving well, establishing wholeness, and serving the common good
C – Confident
- Enough – I know that I’m enough.
- Courageous – I say what is so for me.
E – Empowered
- Proactive – I am proactively living into a preferred future for my life. I am empowered to take a stand for myself and for others.