What happens in a person’s life as a result of being engaged in the Faithwalking process? Below is a summary of the kind of transformation that takes place over time.
Through participating in the Faithwalking process, participants are given tools that will enable them to:
- Grow in their emotional maturity and become less reactive in life.
- Experience increasing wholeness in their relationships.
- Live reflective lives in relationship with God.
- Increasingly integrate their three selves (public, private, secret) into one authentic and true self.
- Experience healing for internal wounds that are keeping them stuck.
- Love like Jesus loved.
- Become movie trailers for the Kingdom of God where they live, work, and play.
I believe that as people implement the tools of Faithwalking in their lives that the world becomes a better place and that the Kingdom of God begins to come here on earth just as it is in heaven.
I believe that we are planting seeds today that will result in transformation and a better world – ten, twenty, or even fifty years from now.
– Ken Shuman